Preston GM Langley FC is excited to offer an Apprenticeship program designed for players who are interested in preparing for tryouts for the upcoming BCSPL intake year, and for younger players to be introduced to the BCSPL Program.
* Eight 75 minute outdoor training sessions
* Professional Staff Coaches
* Shadow with BCSPL players
* Travel with BCSPL players to the Okanagan - exhibition game to be arranged if possible
* Whitecaps game & dinner with mentor (as a group)
By the end of the program, the players will have been introduced, in a fun, hands-on and informative way, to various elements of the BCSPL, through training, attending BCSPL games, traveling on the BCSPL bus and open communication with a BCSPL mentor throughout. Players will have an idea of what will be expected of them as they prepare to pursue their spot on a BCSPL team!