This is an annual spring program that includes:
Preston GM Langley FC is excited to offer a new Apprenticeship program designed for players who are interested in preparing for tryouts for the upcoming BCSPL intake year, and for younger players to be introduced to the BCSPL Program.
* Eight 75 minute outdoor training sessions!
* Professional Staff Coaches!
* Shadowing with BCSPL players!
* Travel with BCSPL players to the Okanagan, exhibition game to be arranged if possible!
* Whitecaps game & dinner with mentor (as a group)
By the end of the program, the players will have been introduced, in a fun, hands-on and informative way, to various elements of the BCSPL, through training, attending BCSPL games, traveling on the BCSPL bus and open communication with a BCSPL mentor throughout. Players will have an idea of what will be expected of them as they prepare to pursue their spot on a BCSPL team!