Refund Policies for Fraser Valley Premier player in the BCSPL:
- All first payments/deposits as set out annually and are non-refundable.
- All refunds should they be granted are subject to a $100 administration fee.
- Should a player willing leave (quit) his/her team no refund shall be granted.
- Should a player become injured outside of a non-sanctioned Fraser Valley Premier event (i.e. school sports, family vacation, etc.) no refund shall be granted.
- Should a player be released or suspended by his/her for behavior unbecoming of a member no refund shall be granted.
- No refund or consideration of a refund shall be granted to any member in arrears to Preston GM Langley FC.
- Should a player become injured within the confines of a sanctioned Fraser Valley Premier event such as team training sessions, league games, and tournaments a refund will be granted at a pro-rated rate to be determined by the High Performance Committee.
- Should a player be released by his/her team at any point during Phase 1 or prior to the start of Phase 2 the High Performance Committee will review the players release and if deemed appropriate a refund will be granted at a pro-rated rate.
- All refund requests must be received in writing to the General Manager – High Performance Amy Read firstname.lastname@example.org